2018 CONFERENCE THEME: LEADERSHIP IN ACTION
The Call for Proposals is Closed
Thanks to everyone for your proposals! We received over 50 submissions from all over the United States. Applicants will be notified by January 5, 2018.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The conference will be Friday, May 11th, 2018 at the Ashland Hills Hotel in Ashland, Oregon.
- Ashland Hills Hotel discount room rates are available with WLC Group ID 162130
- Conference sessions are 90 minutes in length.
- Speakers are unpaid volunteers who are selected by the WLC content committee. The speakers will have their conference fees waived.
- The Theme of this year’s WLC conference is “Leadership in Action.” What are the actionable steps we can take to build our leadership skills and foster leadership roles?
- These proposals are for the session speakers, not for the opening or closing keynote speakers.
- Deadline to submit a proposal: November 6th, 2017
- Notification to applicants: January 5th, 2018
- Final proposals, final bios, and head shots for selected speakers due: February 20th
If you have been selected to speak at the 2018 Women’s Leadership Conference, please provide the following by February 20, 2018.
Permitting WLCofSO to promote your appearance on all our marketing channels.
Including head shot, bio, video, social media links.