2020 Conference Theme: Embracing Change
The Call for Proposals is OPEN
Join us on a journey of exploration as we exchange ideas, tools, and techniques designed to modulate our understanding, interpretation and adoption of change. We will create experiences that transform how we embrace and manage personal, professional, social and technological change. As we innovate and explore the nature of change, we will investigate how we respond to and lead through this dynamic landscape to sustain positive transformation while maintaining personal resiliency. Please join us for a dynamic day of learning how to embrace inevitable change and positively manage these changes in our lives, organizations, communities, and society.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The conference will be Friday, May 8, 2020 at the Ashland Hills Hotel in Ashland, Oregon.
- There are two session lengths for this year’s conference: 90 or 30 minutes. The 90-minute sessions are designed so that session facilitators and participants can really dig into the topic at hand. Ninety minutes allows time for small group work, case studies, self-assessment, and conversation. The 30-minute sessions are designed for a presentation of a particular tool, resource, or process that the speaker has found to be useful in embracing change in their organization with a few minutes for question and answer. The speaker may share a technological tool, team building resource, or leadership theory.
- Speakers are unpaid volunteers who are selected by the WLC content committee. The speakers will have their conference fees waived.
- These proposals are for the breakout session speakers, not for the opening or closing keynote speakers.
- Deadline to submit a proposal: December 1, 2019
- Notification to applicants: January 17, 2020
- Final proposals, bios, and head shots due: February 21, 2020
If you have been selected to speak at the 2019 Women’s Leadership Conference, please provide the following by February 21, 2020.
Permitting WLCofSO to promote your appearance on all our marketing channels.
Including head shot, bio, video, social media links.