2019 CONFERENCE THEME: Creating Impact – Imagine, Navigate, Adapt, Build
The Call for Proposals is Open
THINGS TO KNOW
- The conference will be Friday, May 10, 2019 at the Ashland Hills Hotel in Ashland, Oregon
- There are two session lengths for this year’s conference. Please fill out a proposal specifically for the time length of either 90 minutes or 30 minutes. The 90 minute sessions are designed so that session facilitators and participants can really dig into the topic at hand. 90 minutes allows time for small group work, case studies, self-assessment, and conversation. The 30 minute sessions are designed for a presentation of a particular tool or resource or process that the speaker has found to be useful in creating impact in their organization with a few minutes for question and answer. The speaker may share a technological tool, team building resource, or leadership theory.
- Speakers are unpaid volunteers who are selected by the WLC content committee. The speakers will have their conference fees waived.
- These proposals are for the session speakers, not for the opening or closing keynote speakers.
- Deadline to submit a proposal: November 12, 2018
- Notification to applicants: January 7, 2019
- Final proposals, final bios, and head shots for selected speakers due: February 19, 2019
If you have been selected to speak at the 2019 Women’s Leadership Conference, please provide the following by February 19, 2019.
Permitting WLCofSO to promote your appearance on all our marketing channels.
Including head shot, bio, video, social media links.